Come Join Us!
- The gala event will include a wine and cheese reception with the artists
- silent auction of fine art works
- and opportunity drawings for valuable themed gift baskets
- Destination: Art, a group of 40 artists and patrons
- raising start-up funds for a new non-profit art studios/gallery in the South Bay
- with “Chasing the Dream”, an Art Sale and Silent Auction free to the public
- Saturday, March 8, 2014, 1 – 4pm
- Malaga Cove Library Gallery, 2400 Via Campesina, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
The Destination: Art mission is to educate the public in fine arts, support artists by providing day-studio space, and offer public art exhibits for the enrichment of the community.
A unique feature of Destination: Art studios/gallery is that the facility will house studios for local artists, who will further educational goals by interacting with the public. The opportunity to interact with artists working in their studios on a regular basis is not offered to the public in any other local setting.
Finding and securing a suitable location centrally located within the South Bay is the most important objective for Destination: Art at this time.
- To this end, Destination: Art will hold an Art Exhibition and Sale
- March 3 – 29, 2014 at the Malaga Cove Library Gallery
- Library hours are Monday – Saturday, 10am – 5pm.
- One of the artists will be available as a gallery attendant daily from 1 – 4pm.
Rosemary Bandes, Lorene Barker, Jane Copper, Kathryn Egli, Bernard Fallon, Dolores Garren, Kathe Graham, Al Hagan, Sue Kuuskmae, Margaret Lindsey, Larry Manning, Patricia McCoy, Lois Olsen, Dael Patton, Ann Rode, Vickie Sekits, Mary Lou Slagter, Richard Stevens, Linda Thompson, Julia Ward, and David Wolfram.