Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016



Introducing our new gallery artists!

Destination: Art has three new gallery artists to add to our group of talented local artists. Kathy Bergstrom, Charlotte Moore and Erika Snow Robinson are now showing their latest artwork with their unique styles and expression. Join us on April 30th at the gallery as we welcome these talented artists to Destination: Art. 



Kathy Bergstrom

"I paint what and wherever my muse directs. She has led me to Monet's garden in Giverny and the heather covered hills of Skye. Sometimes I paint with my fingers, more often a good bristle brush. Painting is one of those grand escapes into the mind that is perfectly legal and an adventure I hope the observer will enjoy sharing with me."






Charlotte Moore

"The art of watercolor painting has always fascinated me, being especially drawn to its delicate and transparent qualities. I strive to achieve these qualities in my paintings.

My journey into the art world began during my mature life, when my responsibilities were less demanding and time to 'explore' was more available. I began my journey into the art world by first studying bronze sculpture under the tutelage of Andrew Fagan at El Camino College. My formal training in watercolor painting followed. 

The subjects of my paintings are chosen to reflect my interests. Perhaps a face I’ve seen during my travels, a flower that caught my attention, or just a collection of colors that have touched my creative spirit.

My art has no message. My objective is to take pleasure from the process, and perhaps give pleasure to the viewer."




Erika Snow Robinson

"Having grown up in rural Southeast Texas, I wake up every day and can't believe I am blessed enough to live in Redondo Beach with my super supportive hubby and two sons.

I love Redondo Beach, the beach, the ocean and everything about how beautiful and amazing Southern California is, along with the weather. 

I basically work in any medium I can get my hands on, and I love, love , love, painting The Pier Sign and all things Redondo. You can also see my love of books and literary characters if you visit either one of the Redondo Beach libraries, as I was the lead artist and designer of both murals in the children's sections, and accomplished these awesome, fun murals with the help and support of my Leadership Redondo Class of 2014!"