Art Event and Sale for our 2nd Anniversary!
- On November 19 at 3pm a crowd is anticipated to be queued up awaiting the doors opening for Art2Go at Destination: Art, 1815 W. 213th St., #135, Torrance, CA to get a first look at the artwork created for this event!
- Art2Go is a fun concept for enjoying and acquiring original artwork to benefit our non-profit art studios and gallery which is celebrating its second anniversary.
- The number of art pieces is continuing to grow!
- The more than 200 unframed, unsigned Art2Go pieces have been created by the 21 studio and gallery artists of Destination: Art, as well as the over 60 Associate Artists affiliated with Destination: Art from all over the South Bay.
- Once the specially displayed art is revealed to the public at 3pm on November 19, attendees will be prompted to choose pieces off the wall before someone else does!
- Because the artwork will be unsigned, art lovers are encouraged to choose art they like for its own sake, rather than look for the work of particular well-known artists of Destination: Art, such as David Wolfram, Richard Stephens, Margaret Lindsey, Dolores Garren, Al Hagan, or many others. Once a piece is sold, the mystery of the artist’s name will be revealed and the buyer may ask for the piece to be signed by the artist.
- Art2Go pieces will be in two sizes (12x12 and 8x10) and two prices ($150 and $100), ready to go and will be packaged in take-out pizza boxes upon purchase in keeping with the theme of the event.
- Participants may take part in the creative process by choosing a frame for the artwork from two framers who will be on site, Randy Higbee of Costa Mesa, and Jon Thornton of 4-Sticks Framing in Torrance.
JOIN US NOVEMBER 19, from 3 - 7pm.
Art2Go is also the anchor for the Downtown Torrance Artwalk Holiday Open House
Pick up maps at Destination: Art or at APC Gallery on Cabrillo Ave..